Brands & Clients
Designing for any company, brand or person is a great privilege no matter their size. Every client I have had the opportunity to work with is unique and I always make sure that they get the most bespoke and eye-catching design. To fully understand what they’re after I always go the extra mile in brand research, brainstorming and mood boards so that they’re confident in me as a designer and so that I can accurately produce something that adheres to their brief whilst exceeding their expectations.
Here are some of companies I have had the opportunity to work with.
- @DannPetty I mean *ignore* that person though
- @DannPetty This is a whole new dimension to me. Not sure why people feel like there isn’t a consequence for their a… https://t.co/qZArXH47bF
- I’m actually feeling this. How did @FFXVEN make this work? Genius marketing team https://t.co/l3nHPj6kBc #ffxv #tekken7
- @MuseumJim That’s definitely the place for Nintendo stuff! Hope you find it tomorrow man
- @MuseumJim Please visit Akihabara for me
- Thank you @dibiconf for having me yesterday. It was a brilliant learning experience and I got to meet some amazing… https://t.co/2g2d0tFR0V
- @alex_andr_a great meeting you. Safe journey back 🙂
- @roslawler recognition. Classic art correlations with modern society news feed. https://t.co/hDqKKyqN98