Brands & Clients
Designing for any company, brand or person is a great privilege no matter their size. Every client I have had the opportunity to work with is unique and I always make sure that they get the most bespoke and eye-catching design. To fully understand what they’re after I always go the extra mile in brand research, brainstorming and mood boards so that they’re confident in me as a designer and so that I can accurately produce something that adheres to their brief whilst exceeding their expectations.
Here are some of companies I have had the opportunity to work with.
- @DominicEdmunds @businessinsider You'll never guess what happens when.... Gotta love those, hope all is well man!
- @libwella People that likes Pokemon blue over red?
- From this day forward, I will be known as... Arrogant Ambassador -And your Wu-Tang name? https://t.co/K0ZT6qu2cx #WuTang via @WuTangName
- I scored 310 points identifying popular logos. Can you beat me? https://t.co/YryOrsMLem #logoIntegrity
- @davidkiosk My man was so desperate not to be eaten by Cthulu's cousin Kojthulu. Norman Reedus just casually vomits… https://t.co/njPOsJp4FV
- @estellecaswell j dilla video was dope!!
- @Dweebvid and then Mementos happened... Right now it's ok. It hasn't gripped me like the first Xenoblade but it's g… https://t.co/F0rxQ4U1le