Brands & Clients
Designing for any company, brand or person is a great privilege no matter their size. Every client I have had the opportunity to work with is unique and I always make sure that they get the most bespoke and eye-catching design. To fully understand what they’re after I always go the extra mile in brand research, brainstorming and mood boards so that they’re confident in me as a designer and so that I can accurately produce something that adheres to their brief whilst exceeding their expectations.
Here are some of companies I have had the opportunity to work with.
- @_etceteradesign @uxcitymcr Thanks for the kind words, please keep in touch and reach out if you ever need anything!
- Thank you @uxcitymcr for inviting me to talk at this years #uxcitymcr and sharing my story. I had an absolute bla… https://t.co/EQllfw1YER
- My pleasure dude!
- My talk is up next @uxcitymcr #uxcitymcr here’s a preview. Also, who can relate? https://t.co/I0aX3Mgmmg
- Day two of @uxcitymcr and the @makeitpopgame stickers, notebooks and Creative Badass book have been restocked. Get… https://t.co/qgPmc11DCH
- Can’t wait to talk about Building your Creative Confidence tomorrow @uxcitymcr #UXCityMCR https://t.co/5jRbLoOzG9
- Great day today at @uxcitymcr - thank you @gradualist @xlifes @Char1otteDavies for a brilliant workshop on the Art… https://t.co/edEOSW3ne2
- @ArteBellamy @makeitpopgame @uxcitymcr I’ve got a bunch to give out tomorrow. I’ll make sure you get the Goku one!
- Grab some @makeitpopgame stickers, dot-grid notebooks and ‘The Art of Being a Creative Badass’ from the sticker cor… https://t.co/RVyE5pbUYu