Brands & Clients
Designing for any company, brand or person is a great privilege no matter their size. Every client I have had the opportunity to work with is unique and I always make sure that they get the most bespoke and eye-catching design. To fully understand what they’re after I always go the extra mile in brand research, brainstorming and mood boards so that they’re confident in me as a designer and so that I can accurately produce something that adheres to their brief whilst exceeding their expectations.
Here are some of companies I have had the opportunity to work with.
- I’m learning this! https://t.co/BjJ5MP2RGm
- @behindthewires Potemkin actually 😉
- Depression is a total vampire it just sucks the life out of you, and it doesn’t discriminate - @Robinbequiet @… https://t.co/UZWqfepTCB
- @whitley40 @Niblince @steveschoger You're right @whitley40 ! I'm getting that book. After reading that article, I'm… https://t.co/TXv6cg0XCH
- @DannPetty Sorry man! I would still recommend drinking hot water. Have you found it to work?
- I feel like I kinda suck at accessibility after listening to @tempertemper talk at #nuxuk #dunningkrugereffect