I build data-driven teams that thrive in a creative, inclusive environment.
I encourage an open dialogue, promote personal development through simplified S.M.A.R.T goals, and handle conflict with empathy and active listening, all while avoiding micro-management to nurture a positive working environment.
Level up, win together, and keep it real with empathy, not ego.
I'm all about winning as a team, leading by example and enabling everyone to flourish. I take great care when assembling teams, ensuring they vibe well, know how to cross-collaborate, and can work independently while growing into leaders in their field from individual contributors.
Whether it's online or in-person, I aim to be clear, understanding and empathetic in my communication.
I recognise that everyone's communication style differs, and I tinker and tweak mine to suit the person and or situation. I am a firm believer in being transparent and advocate for Enneagrams to better understand and refine my approach.
I DO NOT advocate for micro-management as I do not believe it fosters a positive work environment.
- Team Dynamics: I focus on assembling synergetic teams skilled in cross-collaboration and independent growth.
- Culture Crafting: I foster an inclusive, accountable, and fun work culture.
- Clear and Compassionate Communication: Whether digital or face-to-face, clarity and empathy are my touchstones.
I value cross-collaboration, innovation, safety and team harmony.
I resolve issues through open communication, empathy, and active listening.
I believe in helping creatives to be their most badass selves. I do this by
- Assigning personal development time for learning, reading and hackathons.
- Setting simplified S.M.A.R.T. (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound) goals that encourages actionable growth.
- Positioning each person into projects and situations where their strengths and talents can shine
- Ensuring my teams understand business needs, cross-collaborate and move away from siloed ways of working.
- Implementing a streamlined skills framework and introducing a level differentiation matrix.
- Mentoring future design leaders via Designed.org with portfolio advice, crisis management or helping them write case studies.
I take great pride in building teams that share the company as well as my own personal values. My focus when building teams is to find awesome people that are
- Collaborative and cross-functional.
- Research and data driven in their decision making.
- Business-minded with strong soft skills.